[9:53:09 PM] Stephen Taylor: So when i was doing the endowment session, I felt impressed to do the penalties along with the signs and tokens. I had THE most spiritualy overwhelming feeling. I felt the sincere desire for the person i did that for to know how thankful he was. I also realized and knew that i will help others this way. It was very remarkable, how the spirit was so strong. I also felt angels there, and felt as though i could almost make them out against the walls and around us in the circle. Very beautiful
That is beautiful baby. I am so happy you got to go and do that. I feel really bad that you haven't been able to go and work in the Monticello temple this whole time we have been together. I wish I hadn't been so needy of you so that you could have gone
[9:55:36 PM] Stephen Taylor: The officiator told me thank you for being there tonight, The elderly woman i did the circle with started crying as soon as we were holding hands praying it was just such a spiritual expiriance.
[9:56:35 PM] Stephen Taylor: I will be going more, don't worry sweetheart, It will be a place where i start to find people who need the Lord. I was just suppose to be set apart to do that work, now as my ministry comes about i can start my work there.
[9:57:45 PM] Kerissa Taylor: I am so blessed to have you. That is so neat I can't even express. I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment