Just a basic idea of who i am and where and what I am doing with my life. Also for the use to keep my thoughts and feelings, for the use of my children in future days.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The Remnant
One reason my family...at lease a few of us( my Dad, Mom, Dave,Myself, and John) have been placed here to find the remnant. The remnant being the Lamenites, Jacobites, Nephites, and any other part of the Book of Mormon people who were left after the destruction who were promised to come forth as a part of the covenant. They preside in the direct and surrounding area of Olathe, Montrose, and south western part of Colorado, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico. So as my father searches for records, I search for people who are willing to follow the spirit and unite in our cause to bring about Zion, in assisting the Remnant in building it. These are some of my thoughts I've had on the matter. I have seen in vision where we will be building and where a temple will be built. I have seen the people there and felt the Lord's presence as I was in vision in this place of Zion. I hope to gather my thoughts more on this subject as time progresses. Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment