Just some basic info on myself:
I am of the tribe of Ephriam
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I am also Cherokee, and Sioux
I have had visions, not that any should follow me. They are for me alone!
I started on my journey to obtain my own testimony of the Gospel as restored by Joseph Smith at an early age of 9. It was the spring of 1995, my mother had, had a dream where in we were directed to move after praying as a family if we should. God directed us through what I equate to be my journey in the wilderness, we spent 8yrs in pueblo Colorado. I spent alot of time doing things wrong and being deceitful in my activeness in the church. I lied alo to get out of the repentance process. We eventually moved when I was about to turn 17 it was august 2002 I believe when we moved again. I met alot of people who wanted to be friends and support me in righteous causes. I was and still am very rough.I spent a year after i turn 17 in California, I had at this point gained a small testimony of the work which was ahead of me and what i needed to do for the Lord. I moved to Provo, for a year before i was 19. I served a mission Jacksonville Florida to be exact. I served many people, i felt pride and vanity. i felt i knew what was best for me for after my mission....I was very wrong. God had alot more plans than I could ever have or understand at once. I still am seeking His will. My views differ somewhat from the General congregation of the church.
I know one thing I must do is be sealed to my exaltation before I leave this earth. meaning I have to have God and Christ seal me there and adopt me into there highest kingdom to be a continual being as they are. I am about to be married, her name is Kerissa . She has 3 wonderful children, I love them deeply! It is her with which I desire to be sealed to for eternity. I am so grateful for the Lord Constantly blessing me and my life. Even still after my horrible problems and sins I am guilty of each day of life. I love the Lord, I seek His voice and His alone all the time...or i try for it to be. This will be just a start to my life and its lessons and my journey thus far. I pray the Lord bless all who stand or lay in need of blessings, Ask, Seek,Knock, and you will find Him for He is all Love, and all truth and Light. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment