I have spent the last 6 years of my life obtaining and seeking love and peace. I want to share a few thoughts that accrued this day.
1st. I dreamt last night of going to general conference with my parents, so I did. As I went we sat in front of a couple who i recognized immediately. There names are Tara and Jacob Bell, when I first met them they didn't have one child they have 3 boys now. That was 6 years ago exactly. So i am grateful for the Lord inspiring me to go today.
2nd. I woke up to the noise of my sister Kristy and my Mom getting eggs together to hide for Dakota and Lillian. They are my nephew and niece. It was fun I think they were a bit more excited than the kids, ha ha. I enjoy my family, we all have problems, mine may be more prevalent at times. I am grateful to have been born in a family where I was allowed to grow on my own and loved no matter what. Its my younger brother John's birthday today. Mom and I got him a bed set for his room its blue with paisley design on it. It was fun John had a cupcake cake with a John Deere tractor and a field it was plowing up, some fences, and trees. One of Johns favorite things to do is to milk Hanna the cow ha ha. So my Mom made a milk cow out of clay and put it on there. She did a good job, we sang and enjoyed each other. I received a blessing from my Dad, I enjoy and love the relationship I have with my parents. Family is so important, Easter is a pagan holiday. We truly worship Christ's death and ressurection. For it was the Day of His Awakening from death. We have life and family eternally because of Him. I love and honor this day His sacrifice for me and my loved ones!
3rd. I just went to the stake presidency's office and was waiting for my temple recommend interview. President Summers came out and asked me to be scribe for a setting apart of the Ohm's. I did so and was happy to attempt that. President Dean interviewed me, I realized in my interview that the questions therein are a preparatory of sorts for the life we live. Meaning that as we live up to the covenants we make that are real, that eventually the ordinances we perform will go from preparatory to the actual ordinances. That Christ and God our Father will come unto you and make there abode with you, and minister them to you. This is the meaning of having your calling and election made sure. Which is done with you and your spouse. Kerissa and I, I hope and pray for the day we may hold such a holy conference with Them. The temple is a place of learning sacred things. One day they will go from learning to actual knowledge.
In conclusion In 6 yrs I have to come to understand what Love is. I have seen afflictions and been hurt so deeply I had no place else to go except the Savior. He has carried me more than once, and has blessed me with His hands. I have learned that things never are really the way they are until God shows you the path and way by following the spirit and breaking yourself on the commandments. Also that prayers are always answered. God be with you. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment